2016 - AFrhn

Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016


2016 is one of the emotional years which I will miss, surely. Ingat balik apa yang dah jadi masa 2016, buat aku sedaq yang mungkin aku tak capai semua benda yang aku harap sangat jadi, tapi benda jadi dalam 2016 ni kira bittersweet moments yang I will always cherish.


The most important thing is, I managed to finish my studies. Orang lain mesti macam hekeleh semua orang managed to finish their studies koooot. Aku tak tukaq course, tak tukaq uni, gave my full commitment, dan yang paling penting, I went through all the blood, sweat, tears and happiness masa buat Research Project yang mencabar jiwa raga. I still could feel the mixed feelings masa last paper hari tu. Alhamdulillah for all the strengths that He had given me.


I too encountered a lot of good people and also the not worth remembering people in my life. Dua dua ni taught me something. Alhamdulillah jugak.



I managed to love what I am doing. I managed to venture into other stuff yang not related to what I have been doing for the past years. I love them both nonetheless. I managed to open my choices and still have a lot more spaces to hopefully do other things. I managed to find my old self in the new me.

Semoga 2017 ni lagi bawak seribu satu makna. Semoga tahun 2017 ni antara yang memberi sumbangan termasuk graduasi, kerja tetap, sumbangan kat keluarga, kat semua orang, kat diri sendiri. Semoga 2017 ni lagi baik dari tahun tahun sebelum ni.





Signing off 2016. Bye :(